This multimillion-dollar company emphasizes sustainability work in the public sector and is interested in finding a Highway Engineer based in the LA metro area to will work primarily on small and mid-size projects.
The Highway Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing design expertise on traffic, highway, and bicycle projects
- Support and coordinate with a team of engineers
- Create partnerships with local agencies and clients
- Develop and adhere to project schedules and budgets
The Highway Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- PE in the state of California
- 4+ years of engineering experience
- Familiarity with compliance and coordination of Caltrans or local agencies
- Proficient in any of the following:
- Civil 3D
If you are interested in the Highway Engineer role, please don't hesitate to apply!