Senior Highway Transportation Engineer
A National, privately owned engineering and construction firm diversified across several verticals is seeking to add a skilled Highway Transportation Engineer to join their New York City team.
The Senior Highway Transportation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Producing highway related designs required for new highway or rehabilitation projects
- Attend client meetings, meet with regulatory agencies, participate in client proposals and presentations
- Mentor junior engineers in the production of plans, estimates, and project specifications
- Main responsibility includes maintaining project communication, schedule, budget, and progress concurrently with other tasks
- Assist in proposal preparation, professional chapter meetings, and municipal functions
- 5 to 15 years of relevant highway, roadway, and interchange design experience
- BE or BS with a concentration in Civil Engineering; Transportation-oriented
- Must be a New York Licensed PE
- Client experience with NYSDOT, NYCDOT, and NYCDDC
- Must be proficient in MicroStation software, InRoads, and AutoCAD Civil 3D
The selected engineer will have the opportunity to interact with stakeholders both internally and externally thus creating the opportunity to take that next step in their career. If you are interested in the Senior Highway Transportation Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.