A leading transportation engineering firm is currently seeking a Highway Engineer with a wide portfolio of projects bridges, highways, and roads, The Highway Design Engineer will be responsible for 2-3 projects and making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
This firm chases work across Ohio area. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees
The Highway Engineer will be responsible for...
- Large and small scale ODOT projects
- Utilizing Microstation/GeoPak
- Working with a team of engineers to complete work on budget by all deadlines
The Highway Design Engineer should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 10 years of experience in field management preferred
- Strong knowledge of scheduling, budgeting, and design of construction projects
- Strong leadership, people, and communication skills
- PE, Ohio
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
- Fully remote position
If you are interested in the Highway Engineering role, then please don't wait to apply.