We are working with a well known firm in the Pennsylvania area. The firm fosters a competitive yet close-knit team that is growing rapidly. Due to their backlog, they need to bring on more talent to assist with the work they have.
Their ideal candidate will have experience in highway design which includes highway geometrics, roadway modeling and cross section development, grading and drainage is a plus!
This role will allow you to have tremendous growth and advance your career either in project management or technical discipline.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Pennsylvania Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with highway design
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to Mentor and Coach junior designers
- Ability to determine scope of work and prepare man-hour estimates for highway engineering tasks
- Active member of our Client Service Teams supporting proposal development and business development activities
- Experience with PennDOT and PA Turnpike as well as other transportation agencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, OpenRoads, MicroStation, InRoads and Microsoft Office. AutoTAB is a plus
Please apply today if there is interest.