This employee-owned company emphasizes meaningful work in a supportive environment and is interested in finding a Highway Engineer based in Northern or Southern California to work on transportation and public works projects.
The Highway Engineer will be responsible for:
- Provide technical support for broad range of public works projects involving a multitude of multimodal and transportation engineering (Complete Streets, highway/street design, storm/sewer drainage design, utility coordination)
- Supply and ensure high quality deliverables for clients while adhering to project schedules and budgets
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients
The Highway Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- California PE or EIT
- 3+ years experience across design and planning for roadways
- Familiarity with local municipalities design and procedures and regulatory compliance
- Proficient in any of the following:
- Civil 3D
If you are interested in the Highway Engineer role, please don't hesitate to apply!