We're currently accepting applications of an experienced power utility commissioning engineers that are interested in applying their medium to high voltage experience on exciting renewable energy projects including solar, wind and battery energy storage.
To learn more and be considered, submit a resume with us today!
Position Requirements/Your Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with commissioning/field experience for power transmission projects in the US.
- Experience with one of the areas: commissioning, substations, transformers, protective relays.
- Previous experience working directly for a utility, engineering firm, EPC, etc.
- Four year engineering degree.
- PE License is not required.
- Ability to be remote based BUT must be willing to travel up to 35% (little to no weekend travel required).
- Preference to being based in Mountain and/or Pacific time zones.
*ALL openings are full-time direct hire.
*ALL applicants must be based in the United States currently.