A reputable heavy civil contractor in the Central Florida area is picking up multiple projects around metro Orlando and is seeking a Superintendent specializing in heavy highway/roadway work. This contractor has been in the industry for more than 45 years, and is seeking a qualified Superintendent to join their team for the long-term future. They also invest heavily into the wellbeing of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years in a Superintendent role working heavy highway/roadway projects
- Strong background with mass earthwork, underground utilities, and asphalt and concrete paving
- Strong background with FDOT projects in particular
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to find a long-term fit with a company they want to retire with
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- Full insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and gas card
- 401k match
- Great opportunity for career advancement with a growing contractor
If you are interested in the Paving Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!