A local Arizona general contractor construction firm is currently seeking a Superintendent specializing in overseeing heavy civil construction projects. With a portfolio of projects including highways, roads, bridges, and more, the Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing the projects and making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
This contractor chases work across Phoenix and some in Tucson, and the Superintendent is expected to travel around metro Phoenix area. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Superintendent will be responsible for...
- Supervise the timely and cost effective installation of the contracted work
- Plan and organize project work to assure all work is in place in accordance with contract documents.
- Have working knowledge of owner contract, subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Schedule and monitor field productivity.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications...
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 4 years of experience as Superintendent preferred
- 3 years of experience working on highway projects preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead field operations
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Superintendent role, then please don't wait to apply.