A highly reputable and well-known heavy civil contractor is currently looking for a Project Superintendent for their work coming up in the metro Washington DC area. This contractor has been in business for over 50 years, and has an established presence around the area, so there will be plenty of backlog and job stability for the future. They have a great reputation across the industry, and maintain a safe and tight-knit working environment, as demonstrated by their extremely low turnover rate and backbone of long-term staff.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the heavy civil industry overall
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Superintendent or Supervisory role
- Strong experience with heavy highway/roadway projects is REQUIRED
- Strong experience with mass earthwork, clearing and grading, underground wet utilities, and concrete structures is REQUIRED
- Commitment and dedication to company values and principles
Benefits/perks associated with the position:
- Competitive base salary + fantastic bonus structure
- Full insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k match
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop, and fuel card
- Significant opportunity for career advancement at a renown Heavy Civil contractor that has been steadily growing over the past 10 years
If you are interested in the Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!