Looking for an experienced Roadway Construction Superintendent to join our team in Raleigh, NC!
As the Project Superintendent, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of roadway and/or civil sitework construction projects from start to finish. You will lead a team of skilled workers and subcontractors, ensuring that all work is completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
To be successful in this role, you should have at least 5 years of experience in roadway and civil site construction, with a strong background in managing large projects. You should also have excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire your team to deliver exceptional results.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of roadway construction projects, including scheduling, budgeting, and quality control
- Manage and oversee all project staff, including workers and subcontractors
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental regulations
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, stakeholders, and regulatory agencies
- Monitor project progress and adjust plans as necessary to meet project goals
- Communicate effectively with all project stakeholders, including clients, subcontractors, and project staff
- At least 5 years of experience in roadway construction, with a strong background in managing large projects
- Knowledge of all aspects of roadway construction, including grading, paving, and drainage
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with construction software and technology, including scheduling and project management tools
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to take your career in civil construction to the next level, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to us today.