A well-known heavy civil construction firm just picked up multiple projects around the Tampa area and is seeking a Project Manager specializing in mass land clearing and underground utility installation. This company has a minimum of 3-5 years' worth of work around the area right now, and is looking to pick up some more in the future, so they are looking for somebody who wants a long-term position. They also invest heavily into the wellbeing of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in civil site development work
- Strong background in projects involving mass clearing, grading, deep excavation, and underground wet utilities
- Experience working around the Florida area is necessary
- Strong work ethic and willingness to adhere to company rules and principles
What's in it for you?
- Market-leading compensation + generous bonus incentives
- Full insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and gas allowance
- 401k match
- Opportunity for career advancement with an established civil company
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, please don't wait to apply!