A construction contracting firm specializing in water/wastewater treatment facilities currently has an opening for a Project Engineer the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Experience in water treatment plant construction: water reports, concrete, mechanical, etc. would be preferred. Project Engineers would be required to help budget, manage, schedule and maintain an organized and safe construction site.
This contractor chases work around the Dallas/Fort Worth area and has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the PE will integrate with. They prioritize high standards for safety and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for…
- Assisting a team of experts with the development of plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports, and bid packages
- Supporting project discussions regarding technical approach, cost, and scheduling performance on traditional design-bid-build projects and design-build projects
- Taking on and delegating many tasks that require various skills, and appropriately prioritizing those tasks for yourself and other Project Engineers through completion
The Project Engineer should have the following qualifications…
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- Able to travel to projects around Dallas
- Proven planning and organizational capabilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in water/wastewater treatment plant construction