Attention all construction professionals! A leading construction company in Florida is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Civil Earthwork General Superintendent.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of earthwork construction projects, from pre-construction planning to final closeout
- Ensure projects are completed within budget, on schedule and to the highest quality standards
- Direct and coordinate activities of subcontractors, foremen, and workers
- Maintain accurate project documentation and cost control
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, owners, and regulatory agencies
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in heavy civil earthwork construction
- Proven track record of managing large-scale, complex earthwork projects
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of all aspects of earthwork construction, including excavation, grading, and material management
- Familiarity with local, state and federal regulations, safety requirements, and quality standards
If you have a passion for construction and the drive to succeed, we want to hear from you! This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits packages. If you would like to learn more, please don't wait to apply!