A reputable heavy civil construction firm is looking to expand its operations into the greater Triangle Area and is seeking an experienced Estimator specializing in mass land clearing and underground utility installation projects. This contractor has a great reputation across North Carolina and is making a big push into the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill market, and is in need of another Estimator specializing in civil site development work to add to their team. They also invest heavily into the wellbeing of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Estimator should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in estimating private and public site development work
- Strong background in projects involving mass clear/grade, excavation, and underground wet utilities
- Experience working around the North Carolina market preferred
- Strong work ethic and seeking a long-term fit with a company they want to retire with
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- Insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and allowance
- 401k match
- Opportunity for career advancement with a growing contractor
If you are interested in the Estimator role, please don't wait to apply!