A well-respected heavy civil construction firm is planning to expand into the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area and is seeking an Estimator with a strong background in civil site development projects. With an established presence in Raleigh, this contractor is aiming to win hundreds of millions of dollars worth of work around the greater area over the next year. They also invest heavily into the wellbeing of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Estimator should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience estimating commercial/industrial site development or roadway projects
- Strong experience in estimating for mass clear/grade, excavation, and water/storm/sewer line
- Strong experience in estimating for heavy highway/roadway projects
- Experience working around the NC/SC/Southern VA areas preferred
- Willingness to adhere to company values and practices
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + performance bonus up to 20%
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and allowance
- 401k match
- Huge opportunity for career advancement within an expanding contractor
If you are interested in the Estimator role, please don't wait to apply!