Successful candidates will have experience delivering healthcare projects in coordination with other technical staff and key stakeholders.
Responsibilities (which increase depending on seniority) include:
- Project delivery and team supervision.
- Marketing, Schematic Design and Design Development
- Work with the Project Manager and the Project Designer in creating buildings which serve the client's needs and responds to their desired image, space, and aesthetic.
- Code compliance
- Participate with design presentations to the client.
- Participate with the project design review presentation.
- Direct project coordination meetings for small and medium sized projects.
- Design principle and specification coordination with key stakeholders. budgets etc.
- Construction Administration
- Other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
There are three positions available, one at each level of seniority:
Architect I: 4+ years experience
Architect II: 8+ years experience
Architect III: 12+ years experience
Each position requires the following qualifications and competencies:
- Must be a registered architect
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Demonstrable experience in the Healthcare sector
- LEED and other certifications desirable
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of OSHPD requirements and licensing requirements.
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD/ADT, Sketch-Up, etc.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Outstanding presentation, verbal, written and graphic communication skills
The client is ready to interview and applications will be reviewed with a as soon as they are received - so apply today!