Head, Sustainability to champion the sustainability initiatives and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) efforts for a real estate developer and help promote a culture of sustainability as part of core business strategy.
We are looking for an experienced Sustainability Leader with 15 years experience in strategic sustainability management with proven track-record in real estate/engineering/infrastructure space.
- Sustainability Policy, Trends and Strategy
- Support engagements with external stakeholders, including organizations, initiatives, partners and events
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with internal partners / functions that contribute to our overall sustainability efforts
- Lead the implementation of priority projects and partner relevant internal teams in the review of our existing policies and practice
- GRESB, LEED Certified would be an added advantage