A fast-growing wind company is looking to hire a Grid Engineer to manage the grid and utility aspects of renewable energy projects. An exciting opportunity to be part of the fast-growing wind power industry.
Perks and benefits:
- Multinational environment
- Opportunity for competitive career progression
- Responsible for the design, cost scheduling, and management of grid and utility aspects of wind projects.
- Liaison with METI Utility and participating regulatory bodies.
- Identify, anticipate, and resolve problems in projects.
- Technical evaluation and prepare reports for site visits.
- Establish internal engineering standards and processes.
- Experience in electrical or grid engineering
- Experience in renewable energy projects will be a plus
- Fluency in English is a must, fluency in Japanese will be a plus but not necessary.
If you are interested in the above, apply or reach out to Sandra today.