We have a current opportunity for a Grid Connection Head on a permanent basis with a global leading solar energy project developer. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Grow the Grid team in the Taiwan office, and providing assistance during project development.
- To oversee the submission of grid applications that include all relevant information required by the Transmission operator / DNO's.
- To be responsible for the review process for grid connection offers to ensure they meet company requirements.
- To be responsible for the ICPs bench-marking.
- To be responsible for the Long-lead Equipment bench-marking and if necessary, the creation and maintenance of framework agreements with equipment suppliers to ensure the company has the required delivery capacity at the appropriate commercial terms.
- Proven track record & experienced in a similar role for minimum of 8 years (desirable 10+).
- Attained an education, ideally a degree in Power System Electrical Engineering but other relative qualifications and supporting working experience would be considered
- Strong technical knowledge of Taiwan DNO & TNSP (Transmission Network Service Provider) levels.
- Strong knowledge and capability of dealing with Energy Market Operators across Taiwan.
- Understanding of future transmission plans from key jurisdictions across Taiwan.
- Understanding of the grid connection process, grid application process and grid offer negotiations across key jurisdictions in Taiwan.
- Direct contacts with key transmission and governmental agencies in the Taiwan jurisdictions.
- Understanding of market operations and behaviour in Taiwan from a commercial and trading perspective.
- Solid background on grid code and grid connection regulatory compliance.
- Solid background on storage regulatory and connection.
Don't hesitate to apply if you're interested!