The Government Relations Manager plays a critical role in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with government officials, and other stakeholders to support projects in the offshore wind energy sector in Taiwan. This position involves monitoring legislative and policy developments, advising the company on relevant policy proposals, and executing engagement strategies to ensure project success.
Strengthen Government Relations:
- Develop and execute government relations strategies to enhance relationships with key influencers, government agencies, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Foster a positive and collaborative working environment with government officials and agencies.
Engagement with Government Officials:
- Act as the primary point of contact between the company and government authorities.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with government officials at various levels.
Legislation and Policy Monitoring:
- Monitor and stay informed about legislative and policy developments related to the offshore wind industry in Taiwan.
- Provide regular updates and analysis to the company on relevant policy proposals and potential impacts on projects.
- Plan and execute events and meetings with local stakeholders, including government representatives, industry associations, and community groups.
- Lead negotiations with local stakeholders to address project-related issues and concerns.
Local Association Engagement:
- Develop and maintain relationships with local industry associations and organizations relevant to the offshore wind sector.
- Collaborate with local associations to advance shared objectives and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Political Science, Public Policy, Business, or Environmental Studies).
- Proven experience in government relations or public affairs within the renewable energy sector, preferably in offshore wind.
- Strong knowledge of Taiwan's political landscape, regulatory framework, and offshore wind industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving abilities.
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese and English is essential.
- Experience in organizing and managing events is a plus.
If you are interested, please click "Apply Now".