GIS Manager position within a vertically integrated, multinational renewable energy company. Although headquartered in Europe, this company has a strong presence in the U.S., with offices located across the country.
The GIS Manager would deliver mapping solutions for utility-scale renewable projects, with responsibilities such as:
- Data analysis using ArcGIS and related extensions
- Create documents and presentations to convey development recommendations
- Develop and maintain GIS files and associated spatial and tabular databases
- Gather GIS data from various public or private entities as it relates to development
- Plan and maintain GIS databases for individual projects
- Plan, organize, supervise, review, and evaluate the work of GIS project team staff. Also act as a mentor and team leader for junior staff members
Ideal qualifications for the GIS Manager position include:
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a GIS Manager, GIS Coordinator, or similar title.
- Bachelor's in Geography, Geodetic Engineering/Science, GIS or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, ArcSDE, and Portal for ArcGIS, Mobile GIS, and working knowledge of Google Earth Pro.
- Experience using Microsoft office suite.
Some benefits to the Energy Storage Development Senior Manager position:
- Competitive Salary
- Emphasis on work/life balance with a base 25-day annual PTO
- Private medical coverage
- Advanced learning opportunities
Interested in learning more about the GIS Manager position? Apply now!