A multi-disciplinary engineering and design consultancy firm is looking for a Geotechnical Specialist (Coastal Engineering) in Singapore.
- Carry out 3D geotechnical FEM analysis for complex geotechnical problems in related to coastal engineering projects
- Work closely with design & project teams to identify technical issues pertaining to geotechnical aspect for the projects and provide technical solutions accordingly
- Propose solutions to solve technical problems encountered in projects adopting latest research development or using modifications of established procedures or methods
- Prepare research reports and publish technical papers to promote the international and industrial reputation of the department and company
- Cross collaboration with other functions to meet the project / research objectives related to coastal and reclamation
- Communicate with relevant agencies and industry partners to identify the key research areas in coastal engineering
- 10+ years of research and working experience as Geotechnical Engineer in Coastal Engineering
- PhD Degree in geotechnical engineering is highly preferred
- Have good technical knowledge in geotechnical engineering in various fields such as soil investigation and instrumentation, soil improvement works, earth retaining structures, deep foundation and excavations etc.
- Collaborative and team player
- Strong spoken/written communication skills for report writing and presentation internally/externally
- Experience in data analysis and AI would be an advantage
- Familiar with geotechnical design software such as PLAXIS, Rocscience etc.
Interested applicants, kindly apply with your latest CV and we will get in touch with you. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.