LVI Associates is currently representing an ambitious, employee orientated Geotechnical Design and build firm, dealing with full 360 scope projects in the commercial, industrial and innovative industries. With over 60 office's worldwide and over 35 years of operation, they are currently hiring a project engineer who has drive for exceptional results.
The firm is committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
Dealing with Medium to Large projects, a successful candidate will bring unique expertise and solutions to highly visible and collaborative projects. If you have a proven understanding of civil engineering principles with a geotechnical focus, and a desire to work on multi-disciplinary projects, apply today! Travel may be required with this position.
- Prepare reports and engineering calculation packages.
* Prepare technical specifications, design drawings, and construction submittals for compliance with contract requirements and design assumptions.
* Lead and manage construction observations and material testing services
* Provide guidance and supervision for junior staff within a challenging and engaging work environment.
- PE license required.
* Bachelor's degree in Civil, Geotechnical, Geological, or Mining Engineering required; Master's degree preferred.
* 5-9 years of experience conducting and managing geotechnical engineering services and/or construction materials testing (CMT) services.
* Must be ambitious, motivated, able to work independently, have a strong work ethic, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be well-versed in the North Carolina market and have a proven track record of working with technical teams and maintaining client relationships.
- Experience with developing budgets, preparing proposals, tracking budgets, and the associated financial management skills necessary to run a team and monitor the performance of the business.
If this is of interest to you, please apply now!