We have a current opportunity for a Geotechnical Engineering Consultant with a leading, international offshore wind consultancy who is looking to expand their Taiwan team greatly, especially with their large pipeline of upcoming and existing offshore wind projects.
The position will be based in Taipei City in Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Assessing renewable energy projects
- Working within diverse, multi-disciplinary teams of engineers and technical staff on due diligence assignments
- Preparation of consultancy reports and report sections within given project scope and deadlines
- Support technical teams and PMs on different project management taskings
- Work on a different offshore wind projects, at different project stages
- 5 or more years of experience in geotechnical engineering and consulting on renewables OR EPC projects
- Experience in offshore wind projects will be hugely advantageous
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, written and spoken
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!