My client is seeking a Geotechnical oe Senior Geotechnical engineer with experience of working on Transportation projects around Texas
The client have a strong pipeline of work booked out for the whole of 2023, including multiple Texas Department of Transportation projects and are urgently needing an experienced Geotechnical Engineer to come aboard and hit the ground running, managing projects, writing and reviewing reports and overseeing the work of younger engineers.
The right candidate must have a P.E License in Texas, as well as having a Masters degree in Geotechnical or Civil Engineering with a focus on Geotechnical. They must have 5+ years of relevant experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assistance in the supervision and leadership of engineers and overseeing production and quality control;
- Direct and coordinate production, operations, and quality assurance in Geotechnical Engineering analyses and design;
- Train and mentor other engineers and support staff personnel;
- Review and draft engineering reports and proposals;
- Application of advanced knowledge of concepts, principles, and practices of geotechnical engineering;
- Using Geotechnical Engineering analyses and design related to a variety of projects including bridges, dams, tunnels, buildings, retaining walls, towers, pavements, reinforced slopes, and embankments.