GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL
An immediate need for a Geotechnical Engineering Professional at the headquarters location in Pittsburgh, PA.
Self-motivated individuals with five to seven years of relevant work experience and strong academic backgrounds should submit a resume
Requirements of the Geotechnical Professional:
* BS in Civil or Geological Engineering (or associated engineering discipline); MS preferred.
* 7-10 years of experience in geotechnical engineering.
* PE or EIT certification.
* Project experience with bridges, roadways, retaining walls, slopes, and embankments, buildings and various methods of ground improvements.
* Possess computer skills, including: Microsoft Suite, Project Management Software; and a working knowledge of geotechnical/structural analysis design software.
Duties and Capabilities of the Geotechnical Professional:
* Prepare experimental data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents relevant to a given property's soil profile.
* Data reduction and organization to provide recommendations for footing, corrosivity, structural, and civil design.
* On-site observation of excavation techniques and soil sampling.
* Co-design and manage multiple geotechnical engineering projects, concurrently.
* Co-coordinate and execute various projects with Project Engineers.
* Account for possible project challenges or constraints and proactively seek to manage challenges.
* Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives.
* Perform other related duties, as required.
* Full-time, 40+ hours per week.
* Occasional travel to client work sites.
Please take some time to share this in your network or if this looks to be of interest apply directly