We are currently supporting a global Geo-science and Engineering firm hire a Tailings Engineer. This is a senior to principal level role, based in their Newcastle office.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leading projects focused on tailings management and dam design
- Preparing and reviewing reports and managing presentations
- Providing training and support to junior and intermediate staff
- Managing projects, clients, and other stakeholders
- Developing the business and growing the brand name further
If you have a background in the geotechnical space, with experience working with tailings and dams, this role (or the team at large) could be a great opportunity for you.
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Knowledge and understanding of local legislation and regulations
- Prior experience in business development and client liaison
If this sounds like something you're keen on exploring, apply with your CV now! The aforementioned consultancy also has other roles in the environmental team across Australia - so we can find a more suitable option for you as well.