I am working with a multi-award-winning General Contractor that has a solid footprint in the DMV for Multifamily apartment complexes.
The company has a strong backlog of projects across North VA, Washington DC, and, Maryland. Roughly around a 4-year backlog of projects.
They are looking for a General Superintendent to manage all Field operations of their Multifamily division (Roughly 4 projects at any one time)
The group is highly rapidly growing as the DC office is one of the focal points of capitalization in the nation.
- Report to the Vice President of Construction
- Work closely with the Project Management team
- Mentor junior Superintendents on the field
- Ensure that every project superintendent is fulfilling their duties
- Ensure that subcontractors are fulfilling their duties on every project
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Base salary: $180,000- $215,000
- Bonus up to 20%
- A medical plan including dental and vision
- Company Gas card
- 401 (K) Match