We have a current opportunity for a General Manager on a permanent basis with a leading renewables power developer with a strong presence in North Asia. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan, and the successful person will supervise all activities, development, technical, management of the company
For further information about this position please apply.
- Responsible for building and managing the Taiwan team, drive to achieve annual business plan targets through TB, BT, or BOT business model, and controlling risks; leading the team to build project pipeline for long-term growth.
- Build and maintain good relationships with target customers in the focused region and key stakeholders in the markets, such as banks, relevant government departments, grid companies, accounting firms, legal firms, technical consultants, EPC contractors, etc., to enable smooth daily business operation. Be responsible for customer relationship management and payment collection.
- Closely monitor the trend of market development/changes, policy changes, and customer demand changes.
- Cultivate team spirit and motivate the team to achieve goals while identifying talent and high potential team member growth for succession planning.
- Build, refine and implement SOP to enhance cross-function cooperation, risk and credit control, and work efficiency.
- Bachelor / Master's degree in Business, Engineering or any related
- Have 5 years+ in the solar industry and be familiar with the Taiwan solar market
- Experienced in solar energy projects; EPC, project development, business development, etc
- Able to adapt and adopt an open-mindset
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!