A leading oil and gas infrastructure services firm is looking for a General Manager in Singapore. The company specializes in offering integrated engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical sectors.
Lead, direct and control the activities of a single business unit (SBU), profit centre or all the operations of the organization to help achieve financial goals
Location: West of Singapore
- Responsible for overall P&L of the business in Singapore
- Direct reports from various departments including business development, marketing, project tender, human resource/admin, QA/QC, Finance and more
- Direct and implement long-term business plan that aligns with Group's business direction
- Overall approval authority for tender proposals
- Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical Engineering
- 10-15+ years of experience in oil and gas EPC field
- Mechanical engineering background in tank, piping, electrical and instrumentation
- Successfully completed large projects valuing >200M each
- Strong business acumen and leadership capabilities
Interested applicants, please apply with your CV and we will be in touch with you soon. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.