My client is seeking a construction General Manager to manage a small branch within the company, generate sales and more work, and to provide additional stability for the company and location.
My client is a General Contractor in the heavy civil construction industry and they are seeking someone with previous management, supervision, and/or operations experience.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, take a look at the responsibilities and requirements below and apply!
- Oversee team of 4-5 employees
- Manage crew and all projects on the Vineyard
- Generate private job sales and new business
- Scheduling resources and equipment
- Manage all field operations
- Operations/Management experience preferred
- Familiar with budgeting/profitability controls
- Project staffing experience
- 5-10+ years heavy civil/construction experience