- A reputable civil engineering firm who work with the largest municipalities on an abundance of exciting water/wastewater projects.
- Employee-centric firm that offers opportunities for career growth and expansion in your technical skills whilst also providing training for leadership.
- A tight-knit family feel culture where the executives of the firm are always accessible
In this role you will:
- Oversee the water/wastewater sector of the office
- Interact with project engineers and projects managers alike to accomplish team goals
- Have the opportunity for accessible upward progression in your career
- Have the freedom to work on a variety of projects of your choosing
- PE Licence
- 7+ years' experience in engineering preferred
- Hybrid/flexible working option
- Competitive salary
- Lively and employee-centric work culture