A major player in the renewable finance space is looking to add a highly motivated finance professional to join their corporate finance team, ideally in Denver but they will be open to New York Based or remote candidates. The client currently owns, operates, or has contracted more than 6,000 MWac of capacity among a portfolio of over 65 renewable energy assets, with an additional pipeline of projects in excess of 3,000 MWac. Day-to-day you will be supporting this large portfolio of wind and solar projects in small, diverse, highly specialize collaborative teams. Heavy focus will be placed on managing the clients five corporate debt facilities via financial models. Additionally, treasury and FP&A responsibilities are part of the role as you will be conducting forecasting and monitoring cash flows on 65 plus solar projects.
The Associate will be responsible for…
- Periodically updating financial models
- Preparing periodic reports for the financing parties and senior management
- Use various existing forecasting and budgeting tools in this process while striving to build them out further and implement new ones to streamline, consolidate, and broaden our forecasting capabilities
The Associate should ideally have the following qualifications…
- 2-4 years of experience in finance ideally in energy, real estate, or financial services but not required
- Well-developed communication and collaboration skills
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively with teams located in different time zones and jurisdictions
- A CPA or renewables experience is a major plus but not required
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a healthy work-life balance.
- You get to spend your day-to-day saving the planet!!
- Friendly workplace full of intellectually curious individuals with a great emphasis on culture
- Be a part of a small team poised for growth rapidly as they prepare to go public
If you are interested in the FP&A Associate Role, this role is HOT so please do not wait to apply!