A young thriving Forensic Structural Engineering company looking for an engineer to help expand their company. With over $1Million dollars worth of revenue, this growing company is looking to double in numbers over the next few years.
- Participating and leading a variety of projects.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Using a variety of materials for different projects.
- Designing and implementing projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, or Structural Engineering.
- Structural Design Analysis.
- PE License preferably.
- Experience in wood, steel, and concrete.
- Experience with AutoCAD/ Revit.
- 5-10 years experience.
- Health care including Dental care
- Retirement plans
- Vacation time: 3 weeks approx
- Sick days: 5 days per year
- Multiple opportunities to grow individually
- Ability to bring in own projects
Is this something that grabs your attention?
Contact me for more information!!!
✉ - ozlem.cantay@ lviassociates.com
📞 - 857 362 7771