I am working with a top tier forensic firm based in Nebraska and surrounding states who are looking for a skilled Forensic Structural Engineer to lead and grow an office for them in Colorado. Not only does this company have a strong and competitive salary and fantastic benefits package, its emphasis on work culture and progression means it is fast becoming a very well respected and established company within the Forensic Engineering industry. This unique opportunity also provides access to some very exciting projects and the opportunity to help build something for a company that has a great reputation and the building blocks to becoming a tier 1 consulting company in the forensic engineering industry.
The Team Leader would be responsible for:
- Managing technical production and contractual aspects of multiple forensic and restoration projects
- Growing out the office and company exposure in terms of business development in order to bring in new work and market the business
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines regarding multiple projects simultaneously
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor of science in Engineering
- 5+ year's experience in engineering
- 2+ year's experience in Forensics - Structural design, investigation, and construction defect experience.
- Experience in rehabilitation of structures
- Project Management experience: Covering a variety of multifamily and commercial structures.
- Expert witness and litigation experience desired but not required
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Tom and send your resume over to discuss other options!