LVI Associates are in search of an experienced Structural Engineer in to assist with the growth and development of an Architectural and Construction Management firm in Seattle.
The company's main focus is building exterior restoration and consulting on Class A office buildings, medical facilities, hotels, and multi-family buildings. Their work consists of both investigation and documentation of building conditions, as well as the design and oversight of repairs. They work with some of the largest commercial and residential property management companies, building engineering teams and property asset groups in Washington.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Engineering calculations, analysis, and design related to building repairs. We do not design new buildings.
* Project planning, design, and implementation
* Working with architectural staff in project designs, reviewing and solving complex issues, and reviewing repairs.
* Supporting Project Managers with oversight of projects, including responding to RFI's.
* Professional PE license (SE preferred)
* Bachelor's degree in structural engineering
* Experience with wood framed construction
* Experience with review of existing structures
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently and as a team member
* Willingness to review field conditions, including accessing building exteriors via ladders, scaffolding, pump jacks, and man lifts. Swing stage experience a plus.
- Twice yearly bonus based on performance and profitability
- Eleven Paid Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- 5 days
Monthly Vehicle Allowance
Monthly Cellphone Allowance