They are an international company of engineers, architects, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world's most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, parking, transportation, building envelope, and construction engineering services, they design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities worldwide.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The ideal Structural Engineer will take on the responsibility of managing the technical production and contractual aspects of multiple projects within the office with focus on restoration, rehabilitation, renovation, and forensics related work.
- You will also assist in marketing, business development and growth of the Diagnostics Group. The engineer should have experience and interest in the area of restoration, rehabilitation, renovation, water infiltration, building envelope issues in addition to forensic engineering work.
- You should also possess a high energy level and be a self-motivated project manager who can work within a strong team environment, serving clients on major projects throughout the United States and internationally. Technical specialization, proactivity and assertiveness when meeting client and project needs, are required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering essential
- Master's Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering desired
- 8+ years of relevant experience;
- P.E. license is required
- Relevant Experience can be in Litigation/ forensics experience and attorney/insurance client relationships.
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication including strong people management skills and customer service focused.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong customer service focus
- Living well is what it's about at this firm. The employee benefits program is designed to promote quality of life and enhance well-being. The total compensation package includes a world-class benefits program designed to assist with the physical, mental, financial and legal needs of all the employees.
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Hugh Evans at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!