LVI Associates are working with a well-established firm with 5 offices nationwide, who are a leading consulting firm providing investigative engineering and accident reconstruction to some of the largest law firms, insurance companies and manufacturers. Their consultants have a combination of over 125 years of engineering expertise in such areas as mechanical, electrical, civil, marine, fire, metallurgy and mold utilize state-of-the-art technology and a sound proven approach to forensic investigations.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) preferred, but Engineers in Training (EIT) who are soon to sit PE exam will be considered
- Experience in litigation work
- Experience with investigation preferred
- Willingness to travel for on-site work
- Manage multiple projects with deadlines, preparing technical condition reports, repair design, bid documents, addenda, change orders and other construction documentation.
- A good understanding of both commercial and residential building structural systems and the best materials choices based on type of design, location, and use of the building.
- Conduct investigations and conditions assessments in order to determine appropriate repair of damaged and/or poorly performing structural systems.
- Prepares written reports detailing observations made, testing results, research conducted, and opinions or recommendations
- Provide expert testimony and/or depositions as needed for assigned projects
- Identify and pursue new business development opportunities
They offer a competitive salary and benefits such as incentive bonuses, health benefits, 401K and professional advancement opportunities. If you are looking for an exciting career that isn't behind a desk and involves dedication to resolving accidents, please send me your resume at