LVI are looking for a highly-motivated engineer to join a family friendly forensic structural specialist firm in Jacksonville, FL.
This is an opportunity to progress into a management role within a firm that dominate the East Coast.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Fieldwork to document as-built conditions and damage to structural systems as a result of natural (wind, water, fire, earth movement, etc.) and/or human-induced origins (design and construction errors/omissions). Natural events can include large catastrophes such as regional floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, fires, and earthquakes
- Communicate with Clients, interface with code officials and contractors and provide detailed reports.
- Manage multiple project assignments, executing them on time and within budget.
- Retention and development of Client relationships.
- Willing to travel, as needed, on short notice
Education and Experience requirements:
Bachelor of Science degree in Structural, Civil, Architectural engineering
Florida Licensed Professional Engineer.
Minimum 5 Years experience.
Knowledge and experience of structural engineering concepts, principles and practices.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Experience in providing Litigation Support including Expert Testimony at Depositions and/or Trial, Mediation and Arbitration proceedings, desirable.