LVI are working with an exciting firm with a strong presence across the East Coast. They are looking for an ambitious and motivated engineer to join their family friendly forensic group in Jacksonville, FL.
This opportunity is right for you if you are a hands on individual with ambition, drive and expertise in the field of forensic structural engineering.
- Provide forensic investigation and consultation across a wide variety of projects. Projects will span across the residential and commercial markets.
- Perform investigations, observations and field inspections of residential, commercial, and/or industrial projects.
- Regular communication with clients on site and off-site.
- Provide written and verbal repair estimates on structures.
- Potential to provide expert testimony, prepare documents for litigation and/or depositions as needed for assigned projects
- Identify and pursue new business development opportunities.
- Bachelors degree in a discipline of engineering or Architecture. Civil, Structural, Architectural engineering preferred.
- PE license preferred, EIT required.
- 5+ years relevant experience in the field.
- Ability for Florida based travel.