An established and reputable engineering & consulting firm, known for its undertaking of some of the world's most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. The firm offer a fantastic work culture, a hands-on and engaging senior leadership team and very competitive compensation scheme, as well as the chance to work alongside some of the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals within the industry.
The Forensic Engineer will take on the responsibility of managing the technical production and contractual aspects of multiple projects within the office with focus on evaluating cause of failure, extent of damage, and repair options in a number of circumstances related to construction.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 5+ years of civil/structural engineering experience; Forensic experience
- P.E. license is required
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication including strong people management skills and customer service focused.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong customer service focus