LVI are seeking a Licensed Forensic Structural Engineer to join an industry-leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm. The company specializes in forensic structural engineering, building envelope diagnostics and repair and restoration on complex, large loss projects. They have an award winning company culture, and are looking to add career driven and ambitious engineers in multiple locations across the US.
The role will consist of performing forensic engineering work including repair and restoration for clients throughout New York, as well as surrounding states. The successful candidate will be expected to evaluate the cause of failure, extent of damage and provide design drawings for repair and restoration in a variety of different building type, from multifamily residential to high rise commercial.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The ideal Structural Engineer will take on the responsibility of managing the technical production and contractual aspects of multiple projects within the office with focus on restoration, rehabilitation, renovation, and forensics related work.
- You will also assist in marketing, business development and growth of the Diagnostics Group. The engineer should have experience and interest in the area of restoration, rehabilitation, renovation, water infiltration, building envelope issues in addition to forensic engineering work.
- You should also possess a high energy level and be a self-motivated project manager who can work within a strong team environment, serving clients on major projects throughout the United States and internationally. Technical specialization, proactivity and assertiveness when meeting client and project needs, are required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering essential
- Master's Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering desired
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- P.E. license
- Relevant Experience
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication including strong people management skills and customer service focused.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong customer service focus
- Living well is what it's about at this firm. The employee benefits program is designed to promote quality of life and enhance well-being. The total compensation package includes a world-class benefits program designed to assist with the physical, mental, financial and legal needs of all the employees.
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Kane Wreford at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!