My client, a boutique forensic engineering firm are looking for a Forensic MEP Engineer to work in their West Palm Beach office. They are looking for an engineer.
You will have the oppotunity to work alongside fellow engineers in different disciplines to solve problems and promote collaboration between engineers. The firm take an unprecedented, targeted approach towards their culture, people, and projects.
If you are someone who is driven, ambitious and truly wants to make difference, then this is definitely an opportunity to consider.
This position will maintain and serve both residential and commercial buildings. Successful candidates will provide technical oversight and leadership on forensic investigations, behaviour analysis and condition assessment.
You will be managing a team, providing technical, organisational, and communication skills to produce reports and construction documents.
- Conducting field investigations and document existing conditions.
- Prepare reports
- Effectively communicate with clients, contractors, and other consultants
- Desire to work on projects with a wide range of scope and budget.
- Investigate MEP failures (including but not limited to HVAC, boilers, sprinkler systems, plumbing, circulations pumps and motor control panels)
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Pipe engineering
- P.E licensed
- 10 to 20 years experience (investigating residential and commercial building)
- Business development experience
- Expert witness/ ligation experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k contribution
- PTO 2 1/2 to 3 weeks
- Contribution towards continuing education
- Bonus package