- You should have expertise in the analysis and evaluation of mechanical systems, with demonstrated success working in an engineering consulting environment.
- Technical specialists of interst include forensic mechanical engineering investigation of catastrophes and failures, non-destructive evaluations and repair of systems.
- You will also have demonstrated experience leading and managing operation of a team and developing client relationships.
- You must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and have a minimum of five years of consulting experience.
- Licensure as a Professional Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct engineering analysis and investigations, and provide consulting in field of speciality, to help clients and staff solve technical problems.
- Help to ensure group profitability by generating business to sustain productivity of self and other on the Mechanical Engineering team.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with current and potential clients
- Explore and develop new markets with other senior staff
- Aid in the development of junior staff though mentoring/coaching