My client one of the oldest engineering consulting firms is looking for a Senior Forensic Mechanical Engineer to be based in their Tampa office.
They are providing the opportunity to work alongside fellow engineers in different disciplines to solve problems and promote collaboration between engineers. This firm takes an unprecedented approach towards a culture that feels like a second family.
If you are someone who likes a challenge, is driven and ambitious, then this is an opportunity for you.
This position will maintain and serve both residential and commercial buildings. A successful candidate will provide technical oversight and leadership on forensic investigations, behaviour analysis and condition assessment.
You will be managing a team, proving technical, organisational and communication skills to produce reports.
- Conduct field investigations on mechanical failure and perform root cause analysis
- Prepare reports, cost estimates and scope documents
- Effectively communicate with clients, contractor and other consultants
- Desire to work on projects with a wide range of scope
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- Master preferred (but not necessary)
- E Licensed
- 10 to 20 year's experience within investigations on residential and commercial buildings
- Business development experience
- Expert witness/ litigation experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k contribution
- Bonus package
- Contribution towards continuing education