LVI are working with a well-established, multi-disciplinary engineering company that has been operating for over 30 years. They are looking to bring on an experienced forensic mechanical engineer with 5 years of experience, to help grow the company continue to grow. This company will provide you the support and infrastructure to become an industry expert and will allow you to make a name for yourself in the market.
You will be given the opportunity to work on a large variety of cases investigating the cause and origin failures, defects or damages in the mechanical field within commercial, residential and industrial sites.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Travelling to different client sites to perform investigation analysis
- Serve as an expert witness in court and/or depositions.
- Establish new client relationships and contribute towards business growth.
- Evaluation and investigation of mechanical systems, HVAC on commercial and historic structures.
- Provide expert witness testimony of findings at deposition or trial.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5 Years experience within forensic engineering