I am working with a very exciting and highly reputable company in Virginia who are looking for someone to take on future leadership responsibilities. The right candidate will demonstrate a passion and natural excellence in the field of Forensic Engineering.
If you are ambitious, want a new challenge, want to build a service line, hire engineers to work for you, develop business and become an owner in a company that has some of the most exciting growth plans for the future then you are in the right place.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively, persuasively, and tactfully interact with clients and employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills with attention to detail and a high quality of work in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to work independently, efficiently manage your time, and meet deadlines on multiple concurrent projects
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Public speaking is a must; effective report writing is critical.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing technical production and contractual aspects of multiple forensic and restoration projects.
- Performing safety Evaluations and providing recommendations
- Providing detailed inspections of failed structures in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
- Providing repair and renovation recommendations.
- Providing expert testimony in trial depositions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science degree in Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering or Architecture.
- 5 years of forensic experience, required; 8 plus preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Licensed Professional Engineer (SE Licensed candidates encouraged to apply but not compulsory)
Registered Architect (in Washington DC, Virginia and/or Maryland).