LVI has partnered with a boutique consulting engineering firm with an incredible reputation in Tennessee (and beyond), who are currently looking for a Structural Engineer specializing in forensic structural investigations. They are a dedicated team of specialist engineers with a broad range of specialized skills ready to solve complex construction and disaster related problems. This firm boasts a diverse portfolio of projects, and is well equipped with an abundance of residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
- Perform Forensic Investigations on new and existing buildings
- Develop scope of services and prepare proposals
- Analyze, research, and investigate data
- Structural Retrofit on existing buildings
- Travel to physical site locations to investigate and report on structural damages and failures
- Ability to support conclusions through appropriate expert testimony in legal proceedings
- Lead and manage both new and existing projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Minimum 5 years of Forensic Structural Engineering Experience
- Knowledge with design / build techniques, construction costs, processes, scheduling, standard industry contract forms, and construction cost reporting is essential
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication including strong people management skills and customer service focused.
If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, or you'd be interested in learning more about what else could be out there for you, reach out to Hugh Evans at LVI Associates!