LVI are currently seeking a Forensic Accountant to provide direction and exceptional leadership for all aspects of technical and managerial services anywhere in the United States. In this role, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to expand and grow our client's dispute and forensic practice while leading high-profile multi-billion dollar forensic projects.
The company offers an entrepreneurial, client-service driven, opportunity rich, team-centered environment. They offer a competitive salary, semi-annual bonuses, commissions, medical benefits, 401(k) match, as well as a generous vacation package.
The successful candidate will have:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ambition to be successful and is self-motivated
· A strong desire to expand an existing practice
· Extensive analytical and project management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or a related field
· 3 to 7 years of experience in forensic accounting
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel and Word
· Credentials, or pursuit of such credentials, a plus (ASA/AM, CPA/ABV, CVA, AVA, CFA)