LVI are currently seeking a forensic accountant to assist clients by providing detailed analysis and oversight on projects related to valuations and investigations.
The successful candidate should have auditing and/or forensic accounting experience. Experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects is also required.
· Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field.
· Advanced degrees and CPA license or working towards CPA is desirable
· Experience providing detailed forensic accounting reports
· Background in public accounting or internal auditing
· Expert witness testimony experience a plus
· Strong analytical, research, and sampling and quantitative abilities
· Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with colleagues
· Possess team-oriented mindset, thrive in collaborative environments
· Possess a proven track record of business development including established clients